Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Changing Directions

The “Wishing Well”, a place of great power and knowledge.  Why do I know this? I don’t even know the full location of where I am or how long I’ve been here. For some reason though, the phrase “Get to the wishing well” keeps recycling itself through my conscience in a repeated loop to the point of where nothing else I think about lasts for more then a few seconds time span. Hopefully writing this out will help me remember the things I forget each day.  Life seems to work like a cycle. I wake up when the light disappears, I try to re learn this huge mansion I’m living in, there’s someone sleeping in bed. They don’t notice these horrible creatures running throughout there house though?  

No matter how far I go from this place, when the light comes back on, I black out and lose everything I had done the previous night. I must have explored this house a million times, probably more, to only wind up back here again. I should probably start forming a map of locations that I have visited before I forget to and have to re think this idea again.  Im going to leave the login information and site location for this blog so I can remember that it exists. 


The things I’ve discovered tonight include a flashlight, a small pocket blade and oddly enough a robe. I can’t seem to take many things for myself, as if picking them up has been locked by some outer force of power preventing my molecules from constructed themselves enough strength to grab them. The things I CAN grab however seem to vary from useless garbage to extremely useful. Tonight has been a great pick. The light is starting to protrude over the tree lines out in the great field. I will retire for tonight. Hopefully tomorrow I will come across this information again. I will find out what lies under the wishing well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment